Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Microsoft Business Applications Summit

Microsoft Business Applications Summit

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2020 Provide uninterrupted device fix and support with field service and remote assist

Last replied Posted on by Power Platform Comm... 3,962

Come learn how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service and Remote Assist empowers agents with the right tools at the right time. Field Service can help provide proactive maintenance by remotely monitoring assets with IoT and Remote Assist enables tec...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2020 Power BI and Microsoft Information Protection: The game changer for secure BI

BI professionals use Microsoft Power BI today to build complex analytical projects spanning multiple data sources, artifacts, and dependencies. This session covers some of the new experiences we’re introducing to help administrators and profession...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2020 Automating Invoice Processing with AI Builder

Join us to learn how to create a fully automated invoice process using AI Builder, Power Apps and Power Automate. https://medius.studios.ms/video/asset/Thumbnail/MBAS20-OND2012 OND2012

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2020 Learn how robotic process automation can expedite your digital transformation

Learn how to put both attended and unattended UI flows to use in building a practice around robotic process automation (RPA) with best practices, tips, and tricks! https://medius.studios.ms/video/asset/Thumbnail/MBAS20-LIV32 LIV32   &nbs...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2020 Public Preview is Open! Join the New Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Groups Experience

User groups are close to my heart having produced, attended, and been a speaker at numerous SharePoint Saturday events and local monthly user group meetings for many Microsoft technologies here in Los Angeles and all over the world for the past tw...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2020 joined report for finance and CRM

Hi,I have made report from finance now I need to add some information form Dynamics 365 CRM, so I have imported tables but I see almost 100 tables (I need only Accounts, Users and opportunity’s)I do not have any idea which table is which (by names...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2020 Test syndication after PME migration, please ignore

Test syndication after PME migration, please ignore Edited this post after the release - 25/03

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2020 Build a more engaged and customer-driven culture through customer feedback management

Do you know how your customers think about your product or service? Do you respond to customer feedback in timely manner? Do you use the insights from customer feedback to drive business decisions? Microsoft Forms Pro makes it easy for you to coll...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2020 Using the Web API without AD FS?

Last replied Posted on by _Rod_ 10

I think I have come to the conclusion that Microsoft has made it impossible to use any REST API calls without AD FS or an on-cloud instance of Dynamics 365, but I figured better to ask first.  I find it frustrating that Microsoft continues to...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2020 HOW TO CANCEL/ CLEAR INVOICE REMAINDER ? AX DYNAMIC 2012

Last replied Posted on by chiewyin 35

HI All,  please help below issue,  User never do invoice ( maybe accidentally select and got error didn't inform ) but find out the PO line already invoice, and we try to cancel the qty back to system and try do receiving , but there...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,266 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,978 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans